Hollis Explorer for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Btrax

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Unit has approx 20 hours on it. Only 8 dives show due to a recent firmware update.

I am moving up to a full CCR unit so this one is going. Last dive was Dutch springs at 65 ft fw. in Sept of this year. I have dove this unit to 110 ft with no problems at all. Serviced by my LDS. (Hollis Certified Dealer)

Unit comes with everything you need to dive *Except Tank* and scrubber material.

Unit includes Hollis wing, stainless steel back plate, and Hollis Solo harness.
I upgraded the unit to include a stainless steel back plate - Hollis quick release weight pouches have also been added.

Unit INCLUDES CO2 sensor. Peace of mind about CO2 control in the loop. A $ 500.00 extra

Includes Hollis Explorer spares kit (just in case) so you never miss a dive. $125.00 value

Includes Extra Oxygen sensor. (just in case) $125.00 value

Includes Moisture beads - Spare Scrim cloths - tube of tribolube - New scrubber canister (still sealed) Charging cable and download cable in its own pouch.

Upgraded BOV per Hollis recall.
New Counter lungs Spring of 2015 .
Next annual service is due around Feb of 2016.
Current oxygen sensors installed May of 2015 - expire 9/18/2016

Unit ships in its own Original Hollis Crate
Feel free to email me with any questions. Will ship to Continental US only By UPS ground insured with tracking. Unit will be broken down in shipping crate to insure safe arrival.

$3250.00 plus shipping

Unit comes with everything you need to dive *Except Tank* and *scrubber material*

Pics available on request

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom