Greetings from Texas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

My name is Hunter and I live in San Antonio Texas. I recently got open water certified and going for my advanced now. I can't wait to learn from the experienced divers! I am also looking to find some dive buddies and do more diving than I currently am!

Congratulations on the new hobby... A suggestion, take the Spring Lake dive class in San Marcos and become a volunteer. Very rewarding and one of the best fresh water diving locations in Texas (and it's right in your back yard). I live up in the DFW area so I don't get down there as often as I'd like, but love it when I do get down there.

Jim

Should you decide to take the Dive Authorization Course, I would be happy to buddy up with you. I have a lot of time in the lake and can show you how the work there is done.

howdy and welcome from south Florida.....you already have dive buddies with one post....how cool is that?

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the welcoming! I do plan to take the authorization course as soon as I get my 20 dives they require!

Get with Duggan's shop in Universal City. They have an active dive club and IMO are the best shop in the area.

get an account on dive buddy

DiveBuddy.com

there are lots of people doing lots of things and they are local to texas. great way to meet local people and find experience to dive with

Welcome from the NASA/Clear Lake area! If you ever find yourself in our neck of the woods, let us know. Just click on the Bay Area Divers link in my signature or look for us on Facebook by searching for "Bay Area Divers."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom