Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike and Mary Ellen from Louisville, KY. just joined the crew yesterday. I was pleased that there were still rooms left. Looking forward to escaping winter and having a good time with everyone.

Hey! This is Mary Ellen! Just joined. Looking forward to the trip.

Welcome to the Crew! Cardzard and myself are your Scubaboard hosts and group leaders. Let us know if we can be of any assistance. :happywave:

The Atlantis statues (referenced earlier - @orca - I can't get the quotes to work) are on Radar reef, if you get a chance to dive it. The dolphin statue (in my avatar) is about 100-150 yds to the east of that - same reef. Both doable from the shore & marked w buoys, although dive boats were also diving them (prob the second or 3rd tank, since they are much shallower than the walls) during our stay. It's sand and finger groove reefs, there, with plentiful southern rays and reef fish. :)

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD TO THE NEW CREW MEMBERS!
The ScubaBoard SURGE 2017
Map & Crew list h
as been updated!

Check it out!

Offical ScubaBoard Surge 2017 Crew List

If your name is spelled wrong, you prefer to be called by a nickname
or if you have
a SB name to include please PM me.

If you are missing and called Bay Adventures, please PM me.

There are very few rooms left!
Scubaboard Surge 2017 Cayman Brac Package Deal
Join us for SB's Winter Diving Social Event!

I want to go SCUBA diving. I hear it is fun.

Sitting in a hot tub just isn't as satisfying.

You could sit in Jennifer's pool in the afternoon when it's hot and sunny. Gotta beat the hot tub. At least you could keep the knees straight. :wink:
Good idea. Maybe I'll rent a tank and inspect the bottom of their pool for an hour. :wink:

Roxanne & I have not forgotten about you. We currently have our hands full as ScubaBoard is preparing to Invade the Philippines for Our Sweet 16 Birthday Party.
I thought you might enjoy this

We are really looking forward to this event in January.
Having the ENTIRE resort filled with SB members is going to be EPIC
There are still a few spots open.
Don't miss out

I'm ready!! Did some shopping at the Scuba show, got my 3ml suit. My honey will be diving in an old surf wet suit we got at the thrift store.

Have a great time in the Philippines :)

This makes me happy we are going in January when it will be 2 degrees cooler. LOL

Capture.JPG

Mike and Mary Ellen from Louisville, KY. just joined the crew yesterday. I was pleased that there were still rooms left. Looking forward to escaping winter and having a good time with everyone.

Now if I could just figure out how to get dive gear, camera gear, and clothes under 55 pounds. Unlikely at best. Just returned from a week long photofest at Sunset House on Grand Cayman and had at least 120 lbs of gear. Guess I'll just need to pay Cayman Air for the excess. Gotta have my stuff.

Welcome Mike and Mary Ellen:). You will have a great time with this group! I am heading for Louisville for the 82nd Airborne Convention Aug 10-13. Will see you in Jan:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom