Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have my brother from NY visiting me this week - I'd like to hit the bridge maybe tomorrow or Tuesday after the holiday - but does anyone know if the dive shop there or anywhere nearby rents fins/mask/snorkel - so I can actually get my bro in the water?

Thanks

Tuesday would be best.
Sunday or Monday it will be very difficult to park IF you are able to drive into the venue at all. All 3 nearby dive shops rent mask, fins, and snorkel. Force E west of the bridge a couple blocks, Pura Vida east of the bridge behind the gas station, and BHB Scuba in the park. There is a map of the snorkel trail near the lifeguard stand. The dive shops may have a better map.....Hi tide Tuesday is about 5pm. You could snorkel most any time, but around hi tide will be the clearest water.Recently, viz has been around 20 ft with a water temp of 81 degrees. IMG_0090-002.JPG IMG_0093-002.JPG IMG_0108-002.JPG IMG_0115-001.JPG IMG_0124-001.JPG IMG_0126-001.JPG IMG_0140.JPG Here are a few pics from last week.

Thanks. Yea I know the site pretty well by now, just wanted to make sure I could get him and his wife some gear so I could show them around. Def not going this weekend though - Im sure it'll be packed.

We having been doing the last dusk dives Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday!
Great conditions and critters!
More to come.
John
Really cool gold decorator crab.
BHB-201605210022.jpg

BHB-201605210030.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom