The all inclusive Oriskany Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bumpu. Are there any current Mighty O ops that are overnight or liveaboard? It seems that M/V Spree hasn't been around in a couple of years.

None that I know of (Except the Spree). Occasionally you can find a charter that will do a night dive or two out there, but that's it. The ones that do will want to know the divers involved, and know that they're squared-away.

-h

Anybody out there got a report as to how conditions are looking currently? I’m coming out from Northern California next week and any info would be greatly appreciated. I realize we’re still a week out but bumping the thread now in the hopes it will increase the likelihood of a response.

One last bump...

How's it looking?

We're hoping to go out to the Oriskany on Sunday. I will update this if we make it out...

It’s certainly not 68 in the water. At depth currently 62-64. Vis will be as far as you can see, but certainly not 150’. The forecast seems to indicate it’s doable if you found a boat going out. Enjoy your dive

Anybody been out recently that can report the water temp?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom