I'm Back, Y'all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, everyone. I've been out of diving for a couple of years but now I'm getting back into it. Now that my wife and both sons are certified, I have a crew to dive with. I dug out all my gear yesterday and have started servicing everything. I'm looking forward to getting wet often this coming season.

Cool! Missed you around here.

Welcome back. Some not so great news in your absence is that Portage quarry has closed, so no more Legends of Diving in August. Work is progressing on a nearby alternative for this year, probably in either August or September.

Circleville Twin Quarries has closed, as well. I'm looking at Lakeview RV Park in Lancaster, OH as a place to dive this summer. I spoke to the manager and she assured me that they are Vintage Friendly. My friends at Huntington Scuba are going to use it for Open Water classes in place of Circleville.

The Keys are still open! :D Welcome back.

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Back
Top Bottom