Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Owwww.
Hopefully some moisture munchers or other desiccant pack will help but still need to find how it's getting in.
John

I've flooded too many cameras. My thinking is maybe it's the housing. I dunno.. I bought it used. Or maybe a new o ring? How often should they be replaced?

After every leak???

Guess I need to buy a new one.

I drove down from Orlando on Sunday; rolled into the park at 9:05; got one of what I think were the last two parking spots! I left my camera in the truck; first dive in several months and first dive since a total hip replacement last September; decided to keep it simple. When I came out of the water a little after 11:00 there were multiple cars "dogging" every diver who looked like he/she might be packing up to leave. Viz was OK; temp was OK; the parking lot was definitely the limiting factor!

We were there too. That's the usual warm weather weekend situation. We normally go during the week for that reason. You were VERY lucky to find parking an hour and a half before high tide--very fortunate! We also went Tuesday(yesteday)and there were a lot of divers including a bus from Sarasota. Viz 35 ft on the east side and 77 degrees. It's octo season--saw several--great dive!

looking to get my new to me housing wet this sunday - any vis reports? Wx looks to be perfect - just hoping the Mother's Day crowds aren't too excessive

looking to get my new to me housing wet this sunday - any vis reports? Wx looks to be perfect - just hoping the Mother's Day crowds aren't too excessive

Vis has been looking good all week. High tides are 9am Sat and 10 am Sunday so I'm hoping we'll beat all the picnic folks that can make parking difficult. Last weekend's parking was absolutely terrible due to the weather, there was a grill set up by every picnic table :eek:

Reports up through yesterday are saying "hazy green water" and about 15 foot vis. Not the best, but certainly dive-able. Temps high-70s. We dove last weekend. Vis was blue, but a milky haze, vis about 15-20. Temps high 70s.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom