Ccr Fatality In Ginnie Springs Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USdiver1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
To Pat, and family and friends:

My sincere condolences on your loss. I knew your uncle and have dived together with him over the years. He was a very compassionate and caring person. It saddens me to learn of his premature death. May God grant you peace in knowing that he was a good man with many friends whom he cared about and who cared about him. I will always remember his smiling face and warm personality. He loved diving in all its forms, and was enthusiastic about sharing this passion with others. I will miss him, so sorry this happened to him, you, his family and we, his friends.

To Mods: My post is for a currently "name not released" CCR fatality that occurred in Ginnie Springs FL, on Sunday April 3, 2016. Please move it to the appropriate thread once the family has publicly released the diver's name.

Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

CamG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom