Aqua Lung Dimension i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a bit of forum necromancy, but i hope you will have patiens with me.
I'm really curious what people that have bought the dimension i3 are thinking of it. Are they still using it? If not, why ?
Im looking for a BCD that is like the Dimension, Balance type and i stumbled on to this place :)

I'm really curious what people that have bought the dimension i3 are thinking of it. Are they still using it? If not, why ?
Im looking for a BCD that is like the Dimension, Balance type and i stumbled on to this place :)

Yes, i have well over 300 dives on mine and STILL going strong. I LOVE the i3 mechanism and would buy it again. superior to the hose / slurpie. Yes, you should have it serviced adn the i3 mechanism done every year or so, I did not do this and once the nut holding together came off at the end of a dive, so replaced with a bolt and washers on the liveaboard in galapagos!!

I'm getting close to 200 dives on mine and I would buy it again. The first time I saw it was on a dive boat, an instructor was using it. When I looked it up on-line later, I said to myself that it appears this would solve many things I did not like about my "normal" BCD. I was right, it did. It's getting a "rest" at the moment as I get used to diving a drysuit and controlling my buoyancy with that.

Went to a halcyon BP/w. I have a medium sized dimension i3 in the closet if you want a used one.

AFter
Went to a halcyon BP/w. I have a medium sized dimension i3 in the closet if you want a used one.

Halcyon looks a bit to advanced for me at the moment :)
Im a size between ML and L, to bad. I would mind a used one.

I have found a vendor here in sweden that will order one for me, i¨m thinking of going to order it :)

Im very exited now, my i3 Dimension is ordered and on its way now.

Im planing to dive singel tank but i wonder if anyone have used it for twin tanks and what are your thoughts ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom