M.U.D.D. 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes she is. She will be 12 in July. She looks super cute in her travel plate w/ 17lb wing. She made me swap out the black webbing for royal blue to match her mask, fins and wetsuit.

On ow dive 4, she was at 40' for 53 minutes and came back with 700 psi...on an AL50. :) I told her my first ow dives were 25-30 minutes at 20 feet on an AL80. She is trimmed out and looking good. The referral instructor in Akumal had her shooting the safety sausage for the group on her last dive.

You guys coming out to get muddy?

Reactions: Foo
May 7th is our only open weekend. It's still apt to be a bit chilly, but it would be cool to see everyone again.

It sounds awesome! Insomnia here, will have to confirm with the lucky sleeperFoo in the family, and will ask the babyFoos also! That is Memorial Day weekend, so should work nicely. Thanks, Zzz for getting this going. We will probably bring our RV and stay. Will confirm that asap. Thanks again, looking forward to seeing everyone!

I saw Daisy a couple of weeks ago in El Paso. She didn't recognise me at first. She has not changed a bit.

PICT0017.jpg

Miss Natalie on Open Water Dive #3 in Akumal. She HAS changed.

Wow! She's grown a bit since the last get-together we made it to. Congrats on getting her certified!

We'll be there as well - looks like we'll be tent camping. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I have come to observe that the last few years have been difficult on me. While not for some life threatening reason but just that things have changed and I do not see the Swampers much if at all. Listen... I could blame it on any number of things but the truth is that the world is always going to Hell in some way or another. How we deal with Hell is how we are defined. I have never encountered a group of people that can deal with and " enter Hell as Earth bound beings " the likes the Swampers. What's more..... we usually return to the realm of the Earth bound folk to proclaim our positive vision.

'Makes the World a better place. Pretty Cool.......

Back
Top Bottom