New Diver looking for buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ski0331

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey new diver here, Western burbs and sadly don't have a single dive buddy. I don't want to fall out of diving so early into it because I don't have anyone to dive with and am looking if anyone is interested. I don't have many dives. I have 6 total. Dry suit certified and open water. Looking to get more into it in the coming years but don't want to drift away. If im in the wrong forum please guide this guppie into the correct one. Thanks for reading!

It's the perfect time of year to get in a few dives at Haigh before the weather turns. Warmest water of the year and pleasant topside temps. Hook up with a group from Dive Right In Scuba or another local shop, go to Haigh and get in a few dives before the season ends. You'll start to make some local buddies to start the season off with next year, then build from there.

Hi-- just figured I should introduce myself. I dive out of Hammond with DRIS/ Double Action Dive Charters a decent amount and will be on one of their first dives of the year- May 1st. If you are interested in doing the AM trip, let me know. Also if you'd like to dive before that at Haigh Quarry (this weekend is opening weekend) feel free to also reach out.

-Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom