Usia : Techniflex Or Aqua Pro Plus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marc.collin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi

i get good sound about usia dry suit, i thinking to buy a Techniflex or AQUA PRO PLUS.

Somebody have see and touched one?

I would like to know more about fabric.

Any other brand who use same fabric then the one used for these dry suit?

thanks

I have a USIA deluxe that uses the bilam fabric for most of the suit and the techniflex for the joints. The bilam is crinkly (if that is the right word), a stiff white backing bonded to nylon, the bioflex is soft rubber bonded to nylon. The techniflex fabric feels completely superior to the bilam, much more flexible and supple. I will see how long this suit lasts, I have had it less than a year, but my next suit will be a techniflex.

I have a USIA deluxe that uses the bilam fabric for most of the suit and the techniflex for the joints. The bilam is crinkly (if that is the right word), a stiff white backing bonded to nylon, the bioflex is soft rubber bonded to nylon. The techniflex fabric feels completely superior to the bilam, much more flexible and supple. I will see how long this suit lasts, I have had it less than a year, but my next suit will be a techniflex.
do you know if the bioflex part is the same then the holis fx100?

can you take a photo of the bioflex part?

Not my best effort, trying to hold and shoot. The dark rubber material is the techniflex, the white is the bilam. The techniflex is much heavier and softer.

P1010010.JPG

ok thank seem different then the hollis one.

i would like to konw if wrist seal is stick on the techniflex material?

I have the USIA Techniflex and I love it. It is not as thin as say the DUI TLS 350 but it is a solid suit that will last me for many many years to come. The material that makes up the suit is a bit thicker but flexible enough to easily move in above or below the surface. I am sold on the USIA Techniflex and would highly recommend it to anyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom