Scuba Pro XL Jet Fins $40 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Scuba Pro Jet fins, perfectly functional, good rubber heel straps, They are not marked XL? But I am pretty confident that is the size.

$40 shipped

Attachments

• GOPR1011.jpg
    GOPR1011.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 94
  • GOPR1012.jpg
    GOPR1012.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 86
  • GOPR1013.jpg
    GOPR1013.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 85
  • GOPR1014.jpg
    GOPR1014.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 83
  • GOPR1015.jpg
    GOPR1015.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 84
ok $39 shipped..

The size on mine are marked on the inside of the foot pocket on the bottom. Would you mind checking them? I might be interested. Also, how old are they and do you know about how many dives are on them?

I'd pay 40 if they were L... I'm a mens size 10, think XL would be too large. :) Let me know if you look and they're an L after all.

Jet XL is definitely NOT too large for Men size 10, if anything, it maybe too small. Jet L is way too small for men size 10. I am men size 8, use XL with turbo sole. L is a tight fit borderline uncomfortable. My wife is women 7, L fit her perfectly.

$40 shipped for a pair of Jet is good deal. If I need a pair, I will jump on it.

Size chart online says Men's 9-10 wears size Large, 11-12 is size XL... In shoes I wear 9.5 but my booties are 10s. I am also considering the leg power needed to drive the fins. I'm not going to be as strong as most men. The Ls are probably easier to drive. IDK...

Maybe some other will chimp in. But that size chart is bogus. Men size 9.5 may fit into L bare foot. If you are a dry suit diver, definitely XL

Attacked left to right: jet XL, OMS L, jet L. Jet L has a very small foot pocket.

Attachments

• 20130315_223825.jpg
    20130315_223825.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 42
Sold when the check clears... Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom