Alternate strap for Suunto D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strap length is 12 Inches / 30 CM, but if there is any interest I can get them to make anything you want.

The straps are wicked, I'll post some pics tonight,
The webbing is the heaviest I have seen so far, in fact getting them on the adaptors it's a bugger because we used what a normal Zulu for the measurements, these ones are double the thickness.
We have already revised the D9's so they fit the strap a little looser.

Also, unlike one I had that started to unravel during a dive, these are lock stitched and glued.

Straps will sell for 26 USD, for one shipped anywhere (pretty much) get a second one, and its 46 USD etc, you wont have to pay more shipping unless its gets over 5 straps in total.
I'm trying to make a deal with my mate that owns "Suppa Parts" he has a nice mesh bracelet that would look good on the Suunto's too
Check them out at his web page

Just a Side note,
The D9;s should be done sometime next month, and they are a few bucks more because they are Titanium, and by a few bucks I mean just that, not a lot more.
The same pricing etc will be for those, the total price will include international shipping (air freight - registered mail), and you will have three options, Adapters alone, or with either a Black or Orange strap.

we are trying to work it out so that there is no hidden costs, I hate buying something, figuring a price, then finding out Shipping will kill me. or that this or that costs me more...

Cheers
Hi.. are these still available for the Suunto D6...?
Cheers Glenn

For us who still have the D4, there is a Malaysian company which have started making straps for Suunto,Oceanic & Aeris computers. Web: Bagusadapter.com
Bought 2 for me & the wife last year, and they are absolutely holding up. The downside for the D4, is that you have to dismantle the adapter when you change batteries....but I can live with that as long as I don't have to change straps every year......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom