boracay among the top 10 scuba diving destinations (shocked emoticon here)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks brother will do. Where do they play?

When I was at Alona last fall they played at the Oops Bar.
They played a variety of pop stuff, but when they were warming up, the bass guy was doing some nice funk/slap stuff and guitarist was doing some blues shred, all of which told me they were good players, but unfortunately the set material didn't allow what they were really capable of doing. I would have loved to jam with them.

Babydamulag:
Kalibo. We are 1 a hour drive from the airport. It is the town of Culasi. And no....we don't have aswangs before someone asks.:D

we've got enough aswangs within the ppd babyd no need to worry.

1 hour from kalibo? get it on! a dor in 2008 is in the making :D

Well, if you go to Boracay then you can certainly go to Panay Explorers and see the most beautiful marine environment in the Philippines and see a beautiful view and be with us.

well what is up with Panay Explorers. spending a week on the island next month and would be very interested in hear more!

ok back to a little on topic for those checking and are interested in an opinion about boracay. i have been diving all over this country since 2012 and boracay isn't even in the top 10. not even close. if you are going to the beach there is diving. that is the best that can be said for it. if u are going for the diving you will be terribly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom