Diving in BORACAY Island, Philippines.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Paz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
BORACAY ISLAND is a tiny patch of paradise About seven kilometers long and one kilometer wide only at its narrow midriff. It is surrounded by the finest white sand beaches you will ever see. Boracay Island and its beaches have received awards from publications and Numerous travel agencies. Apart from its white sand beaches, Boracay is famous for being one Also of the world's top destination for relaxation. Also It is among the top emerging destinations for tranquility and nightlife.

In 2012,Boracay was Awarded as the best island in the world from the international travel magazine Travel + Leisure. Walking along the White Beach of Boracay is a treat for the senses. There's the spectacular aquamarine waters fringed by talc-like sand on one side, and then there's the parade of shops, restaurants and resorts on the other. Here you will find everything you need to make your stay on Boracay Island comfortable and memorable.

A myriad of Activities is available For those who wish to do more than laze around in the sun. Bike excursions, sailboat tours, horseback riding, jet skiing and massages can be arranged. And of course, there's scuba diving.
There are 25 dive sites around About Boracay accessible by a short boat ride. There are shallow and easy spots where you can observe the colorful and stunning coral reef life with parrot fishes, damsel fishes and turtles.

There are more challenging dive sites Also like Yapak and Camia reserved for experienced divers Because Of The depth and current. You can see there pelagic fishes Such as Barracudas, Dogtooth Tunas, Trevallies. Whitetip and Blacktip Reef Sharks can be spotted Also.

Dive sites like Crocodile Island and Laurel Island Also interesting places are close by for underwater macro photography as there are many critters to find, Such as pipefishes, Nudibranchs and brilliant, colorful coral.
It is possible to enjoy relaxing Also night dives Directly from the beach!

My name is David Paz, I am a Spanish scuba instructor working in this wonderful island in Sea World Boracay Diving Center CDC, the most prestigious center of the island.
I encourage you to dive with me and enjoy the wonders of Boracay, interesting and fun diving courses and have an unforgettable time together. If you want more information contact me, my email is david.peace@hotmail.com
Greetings :wink:

Last edited:
David
Sent you mail.

--Pearlman

you still on Boracay? traveling next month and looking to get some bottom time!
only have 3 days so want to hit the best of the island! thanks

Back
Top Bottom