For Sale Ikelite Housing for Nikon d7100 w Camera, 2 ds161 Strobes, Arms, Sync Cord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
$3299
Used but great shape. Never had a problem, selling because I'm upgrading my system. Housings are recommended to be serviced every 2 years, so probably could use a service, but has not had one since I bought it.

Nikon D7100 Camera (has small crack in body (photo attached) was sent in and told nothing was wrong with the camera, just cosmetic.) Comes with original instruction book, battery, charger, brand new neck strap.

Ikelite D7100 Housing. (Old version, not the new version that also supports the D7200. However, this housing can be sent to Ikelite and upgraded to support both D7100 and D7200.) Housing is 1.5 years old and hardly used. Has had no problem, no flooding, in very good condition.

Two ds161 Lithium Ion strobes (1st Generation). 3 years old. Never had a problem. These strobes are great, batteries last 300-400 flashes, easy to recharge. Comes with one charger with international plug adapters.

Dual sync cord.

2 arms to connect strobes to housing.

**Does not include any lenses or ports.
Systems retails brand new for: $5500
Free Shipping
Can pay with Paypal
IMG_1373.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG

Hi,

Would you be willing to sell the two strobes separately? If so, could you send me a price?

Thanks!

Strobes sold - but Housing and Camera still available - $1700.

Hello. Would you sale the body only? With the handle tray of course. Or housing + dome? Im on a budget but looking a housing for my d7100. My best.

If it doesn't work out, I'm also interested in a housing for my d7100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom