http://www.diveheart.org/

Support a new scuba nonprofit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwesler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all! We have just launched The Rebreather Exploration and Research Organization, and we have announced a raffle to raise money.

Here is the info:

Win a Magnus scooter and help a worthy cause!
magnus-1.jpg

Support a new nonprofit and have chance to win a prize you have always wanted!!

Make your donation HERE

The Submerge Magnus:

For those who want the best of the best!

Utilizing the latest in lithium polymer battery technology, advanced VORTEX precision speed control, and a new high voltage 1000+ watt motor this DPV has speed, power, endurance and is light weight!

Specifications:

Battery chemistry: Lithium Polymer
Battery Size (Watts/hour): 888
Top Speed (ft/minute) 250
Thrust in pounds 64
Weight in pounds 49.5
Range @top speed, single tank 2.5 miles
Max range 8 miles
Hull diameter 8.6"

Suggested Donation: $10 per ticket. Five tickets for $45. Ten Tickets for $85

Number of Tickets: 2,500

Date of Drawing: April 16th, 2016 12 noon at Add Helium in Fort Lauderdale Florida

Winner will be notified by email

Note: This is a suggested donation only.
Proceeds benefit The Rebreather Exploration and Research Organization

Mission Statement

The Rebreather Exploration and Research Organization utilizes the vast capabilities of SCUBA rebreather technology to explore underwater environments that are too challenging for open circuit diving, researches medical issues as they pertain to SCUBA divers, develops methodologies to address those issues, and educates divers and the public on the medical and exploration findings developed.

Vision Statement

The world's oceans comprise over seventy percent of the surface of the earth, yet only five percent has been explored. The underwater cave systems of the world represent even greater opportunity for exploration and research.

The vision of The Rebreather Exploration and Research Organization is a future where the safe exploration of these challenging environments is routinely possible.

The future of our world, is under the surface.

Proceeds benefit The Rebreather Exploration and Research Organization, 3590 NW 54th Street, Fort Lauderdale FL

Tickets are available without a donation. However, they cannot be ordered through the PayPal Online Donation tool. Interested parties must send a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Raffle to Benefit TRERO
C/O Add Helium
3590 NW 54th Street
Unit 1
Fort Lauderdale FL 33309

Rule and Procedures
The rules governing the conduct and operation of the drawing.
Publicity for the raffle at a minimum, an email announcement to all ticket holders. All tickets will be placed in plain view in a container, and the winner will be selected by a member of the Board of Directors of TRERO or their designee, drawing their name from the container.

The Prize is being purchased from the general operating funds of TRERO

Is this raffle limited to continental Americans or will it be open to everyone and seeing as I live in Canada if I or another Canadian were to win how would that work with shipping

This is open to anyone, all over the world! The winner is responsible for any shipping costs.

looks pretty serious

Attachments

• ConvertTiffToPDF.pdf
    205.8 KB · Views: 247
We are extremely serious. We are looking to fund our cave and other explorations, as well as expand our database of research. Our Board of Directors are primarily physicians interested in dive physiology.

Boy my handwriting just stinks! It is all that is left of my parent's dream that I be a doctor myself. When I run into forms that cannot be edited on a computer, like those Florida forms, it is really embarrassing!

Well, you got the hand writing of a doctor, so not all hope is lost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom