8/7 to 8/15 Kona Aggressor Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jrussick

Registered
Reaction score
*Preface:Experiences and opinions are personal

First overall impression was a great and positive experiences. Capt Chris and crew did a fantastic job. They juggled two hurricanes and weather and put his on great diving. I was impressed that he seems to really care about putting us on the best locations that included changing locations, moving and tossing the "program" in the can. I think alot of "Aggressor Peeps" aka past passengers get caught up in comparing boat to boat and Capt to Capt, which takes away from the experiences. One passenger expressed the opinnion that the KA2 wasn't as good as the Belize Aggressor because the camera table ran perpendicular instead of parallel to the boat, c'mon man! Capt Chris ran a great ship, food was stellar and the diving was great! He put us on whales, dolpins and even a SwordFish! The crew was respectful and inviting, and even saved one divers life 4 times when he repeated went OOA at depth. Why have a 30 pount camera rig kill you is beyond my common sense. In closing, I would recommend the boat to anyone without hestitation and would recommend Capt Chris Wade in the future. 5 out 5 stars.

*hope your Magic came through!

OOA 4 times???!!! At what point do you tell someone they are not allowed to dive anymore???

Once time he surfaced 300 yards from the boat and had to be dragged in by the deck crew. Most of the divers distanced themselves from this individual, one instance he took a Octo from a diver on the acent line, and diver was generous to give him a spareair, and he didn't even thank them.

I was on this boat over Christmas in 2008, and it has been one of the highlights of my dive log.

I just this week rebooked for over 4th of July this coming summer. I cannot wait to return to Hawaii, and Aggressor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom