For Sale For Sale Phoenix Double Hose Regulators w Dive Computers / Octos Awesome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simplediver247

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Selling my Phoenix Double Hose Regulator setup

Phoenix Aqua Lung Aqua Master Regulator with Seaquest XR2 Octopus, Oceanic DataMax Pro Dive Computer, Oceanic Analog Depth & Pressure Gauge, Oceanic Compass, and Low Pressure Hose. Regulator has the Original Curved USN Mouth Piece In Excellent Condition No Bite Marks, Original Hoses In Excellent Condition, Band Clamp, Nylon Hose Clamps All In Excellent Condition. internals were rebuilt with all new parts including DuckBill Eliminator, Silicone Diaphragm, Wagon Wheel Mouth Piece Valves. Hoses, Hose Clamps, and Mouth Piece are all in Excellent usable condition. Everything for the rebuild for this Da Aqua Master was bought from Vintagedoublehose. I have dove this regulator to 225 feet with no problems. There are a few minor scratches on the front & rear of the cans as shown in the pictures. Chrome is in excellent condition, all the hoses & rubber on the regulator are in excellent condition. Dive computer had the battery replaced 3 months ago. Both of my Phoenix Double Hose Regulator Setups for sale have been rinsed and maintained after each dive and well taken care of. This is certainly the safest double hose reg setup you could use, if the dive computer battery ever goes bad you have the analog gauges as backup and if you ever had problems breathing or trying to clear the hoses there's an octo for backup. $750.00 I accept PayPal or cash Upon Local Pickup, Buyer Will Have To Pay Insurance & Shipping Thru United States Postal Service, i Will Ship World Wide, EXCEPT To Canada... These Are The Sweetest Double Hose Reg Setups To Dive.

Double Hose Regulator Royal Phoenix Dive Computer Aqua Lung U.S. Divers

Last edited:
Any interest in parting out the DA (not interested in the computer/console and octo)?

Phoenix Aqua Lung Aqua Master Regulator with Seaquest XR2 Octopus, Oceanic DataMax Pro Dive Computer, Oceanic Analog Depth & Pressure Gauge, Oceanic Compass, and Low Pressure Hose. Original Curved USN Mouth Piece In Excellent Condition No Bite Marks, Original Hoses In Excellent Condition, Band Clamp, Nylon Hose Clamps All In Excellent Condition. internals were rebuilt with all new parts including DuckBill Eliminator, Silicone Diaphragm, Wagon Wheel Mouth Piece Valves. Hoses, Hose Clamps, and Mouth Piece are all in Excellent usable condition. Everything for the rebuild for this Da Aqua Master was bought from Vintagedoublehose. I have dove this regulator to 225 feet with no problems. There are a few minor scratches on the front & rear of the cans as shown in the pictures. Chrome is in excellent condition, all the hoses & rubber on the regulator are in excellent condition. Dive computer had the battery replaced 5 months ago. My Phoenix Double Hose Regulator Setup for sale have been rinsed and maintained after each dive and well taken care of. This is certainly the safest double hose reg setup you could use, if the dive computer battery ever goes bad you have the analog gauges as backup and if you ever had problems breathing or trying to clear the hoses there's an octo for backup. $750.00 I accept PayPal or cash Upon Local Pickup, Buyer Will Have To Pay Insurance & Shipping Thru United States Postal Service, i Will Ship World Wide, EXCEPT To Canada... These Are The Sweetest Double Hose Reg Setups To Dive. Pics are on my Ebay auction as I can't load pics on Scubaboard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom