For Sale Olympus XZ-1 underwater camera set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

franckxlegion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Great set-up . Has been lightly used and is in fantastic condition. Unfortunately not diving anymore so not needed anymore. Sold with 1 strobe but with all arms & clamps for a 2 strobe set-up. Price: USD 850.00 (including shipping via EMS.
DSC09678.jpg
DSC09677.jpg
DSC09656.jpg
DSC09619.jpg

Olympus camera XZ-1 White + 3 extra batteries + carry pouch (in mint condition with original screen protector)
Olympus PT-050 + spare O-Ring
INON UWL-H100 28M67 + neoprene cover
INON strobe D-2000 with cable and ball adapter + neoprene cover + spare O-ring + spare diffuser + spare magnet
2 Fibre optic cables for Inon strobes
Sola 600 light that has recently had a new battery installed.
I-Das double handle tray + 2 Ball to base adapters + 1 INON cold shoe to attach light + 2 x 9" arm + 2 x 5" arm + 6 clamps + 1 INON 67mm lens caddy.
2 INON buyancy arms also included (only use on 4 dives, mint condition)
(The tray is not padded originally, but I have installed racket grip strap on it for comfort (would need to be changed), and 2 stainless clips to attach to BCD.
thanks for looking

If anyone interested in some of the parts, I will consider selling separately, however, I would not split arms/clamps/tray and Buoyancy arms.
Best regards

Hi Martin,

Here are some photos of the D2000. I have also included a photo of the spares coming with it. Let me know if you have any question.
Best regards

Attachments

• P1310425.JPG
    P1310425.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 61
  • P1310422.JPG
    P1310422.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 75
  • P1310423.JPG
    P1310423.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 61
  • P1310428.JPG
    P1310428.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 59
How much for this item only Sir?

INON UWL-H100 28M67 + Neoprene Cover

Also is that the Type 1 or Type 2?
Hi,

It is a Type 2
Selling for $250 (the lens is in mint condition near new). Shipping from Taiwan is fairly cheap to anywhere..
Cheers

Strobe sold. I-Das arms and clamps reserved. Camera & housing, lens, buoyancy arms still available and have all been listed separately with prices.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom