An old Texas Swamp Divers T-shirt...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melissa and I have been talking about getting our little one out on a camping trip and were even talking about CSSP as a possible destination. Hopefully the group does get back together, we'd love to see everyone and sit once more in the circle of knowledge, it's been too long. The May date sounds warmer. :wink:

So that's at least two votes for a May Old Swamper Campout at CSSP. Anyone else?
Full disclosure - I will gladly sit around the campfire until all hours of the night, but at bedtime ... I'll be heading for a hotel with indoor plumbing.

You sound like my wife...

May Old Swampers Back At Clearsprings = MOSSBACKS.

There is something to be said for being stuck in a hotel in Pecos... catching up on diving... One thing to add... John Andrews has apparently dry-rotted his scuba stuff for a Hog (motorcycle not new wife) and bbq places all over Central Texas... you can check him out on Facebook... Add Donna and I to the Mossback meet, assuming I can get all of my equipment back in working order and can squeeze my fat a** in a wet suit. I am surrounded by RV parks and am always on the lookout for Daisy but I don't suspect she is the beauty she once was...

I'm pretty sure Daisy is still hot...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom