In search of a NAUI ITC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelpmustache

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello SB!

I am a University Trained NAUI diver (divemaster cert) Cold-water all the way!
I REALLLLLY would love to do an ITC sometime in 2016 but am having some difficulties finding the NAUI trainers that I want to learn from.

Are you out there NAUI family? Is NAUI really all that historic? If anyone is out there from Monterey to Canada who has some advise/insight/is planning on doing an ITC let me know.... Otherwise SDI?

I guess I'll shout out to those SSI instructors as well- just wondering how much flexibility do you get as an instructor -I know I don't want to conform to the money-making-ridged PADI structure and would really prefer to avoid such.

-Thanks!!

We offer NAUI ITC's monthly in nice warm water Okinawa, Japan and can arrange for accommodations near the shop and some great diving on top of it all. Just a flight away from the west coast. We also offer NAUI Tec training and much more. If you are interested in more info send a PM directly.

Arizona is another option for you!

In the Monterey area you can contact Pro Scuba Dive Center, Home

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom