Article: Introducing the Perdix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been looking at the Petrel for awhile. Might as well wait on the Perdix.

For the folks with a Perdix... the holes for the bungee mount... are they in line with eachother? What I mean is could you run a rod/dowel/screw through one end and out the other?

I pictured the size of the Perdix based on the tube along the top that I knew held the AA battery, but the tube is actually much larger than a AA battery. It's still exactly what I wanted, but now that I've received mine I thought I'd post a photo with some common reference items to give others a better idea of the relative size:
full

Last edited:
Somehow the website picture (computer rendering) makes it look much cooler than in real life, compare this one and pictured in the above post:

perdix-product-page.png

I think it's awesome looking and smaller/lighter than I expected.
I guess we all have a different way of interpreting size in our minds.

For example, in my mind my junk is as big as a paper towel tube... in reality it's probably more like a roll of half-eaten Life Savers.
Sorry... no computer common item vs. rendering picture for reference. :p

Back
Top Bottom