Santi Flex Sole - Hole and abrasion problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have a couple options. We can always sell you, or install for you, some Kevlar on the boot to help with abrasion.

The other thing is to just full swap to a different boot. This one is one that I designed. It's Kevlar over the neoprene, then reinforced with rubber and will take any abuse. It actually has a nice and comfortable sole. I might be biased, but I think it's the best boot on the market.

Ultimate Replacement Drysuit Boot - Dive Right in Scuba

usiaultimatebootmain.png

Can I buy this in Europe or do you ship to Europe?

You have a couple options. We can always sell you, or install for you, some Kevlar on the boot to help with abrasion.

The other thing is to just full swap to a different boot. This one is one that I designed. It's Kevlar over the neoprene, then reinforced with rubber and will take any abuse. It actually has a nice and comfortable sole. I might be biased, but I think it's the best boot on the market.

Ultimate Replacement Drysuit Boot - Dive Right in Scuba

usiaultimatebootmain.png

Can I buy this in Europe or do you ship to Europe?

Yes, we do ship to Europe. I don't know of anyone selling this boot in Europe. I designed it, and gave the rights to the boot to USIA. In order to have had that boot made, the minimums were more than I would need for years, so I gave them the rights to the boot, and now we have access to the boot :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom