Help needed to fix Subsurface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I recently downloaded Subsurface,issue I am having is when I updated it the 2nd time I am not sure what I did but I have 2 log books open but can only access one of them. When I look at the data(in the cloud storage) on another computer I can only see the one log. I don't need 2 logs but I have no idea how to fix it. I also can only access one on my main computer which is the one I want to keep,which is the different version of the one in the cloud.Hope all this is not too confusing.

What Operating system? Windows, Mac or Linux? I think the logs are just XML files. You might try closing subsurface and then moving the offending log file to the recycle bin. Re-open and see what happens.

I am not exactly sure about what you explain, but do you mean that one log is a local file and the other one is the cloud storage? Take a look at File->Preferences to see what is marked as the default log file. Is this configuration the same on all your computers? And is the user account under Network - cloud storage the same?

Depending on what you actually have, you could try to push the log on your main computer to the cloud storage by selecting File->Save to cloud storage (if you want to use the cloud storage).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom