The Official: A Very Cozumel Navidad -- Dinner Meeting or: Buy Jefe a Drink Night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So for tomorrow I got:
CVCHIEF +3 at least.
gopbroek
Eileen
Fireworkswi
JenolovestoDive I think
Sallye Maybe

---------- Post added December 14th, 2015 at 02:15 PM ----------

Ok so Aldora Dave is coming.

AND

El Graduato. (Sp)

so as you can see now we have some classy people so you really want to be there.

Apologies for missing all the fun, as well as the opportunity to meet all of you. I hope that you had a wonderful evening.

Eileen

We did not make the dinner due to our luggage since Saturday arrival has been in Houston, Miami and Atlanta. Relieved our luggage at our condo today. Good thing we have all our dive gear and most of our stuff in locker. But we were in the changeover period on our clothes. Wore the same LBD shirt for 3 days. I think I saw Chief buying a cigar across from Wet Wendys. But was to embarrassed to introduce myself the way we were dressed. Lol

We did not make the dinner due to our luggage since Saturday arrival has been in Houston, Miami and Atlanta. Relieved our luggage at our condo today. Good thing we have all our dive gear and most of our stuff in locker. But we were in the changeover period on our clothes. Wore the same LBD shirt for 3 days. I think I saw Chief buying a cigar across from Wet Wendys. But was to embarrassed to introduce myself the way we were dressed. Lol
While I believe others may have been embarrassed to dine with the chief, most are willing to meet him. If there is photo evidence there is always the tequila excuse.

Well you should have said hey! my neighbors had the same problem and I lent them shirts and my washing machine!

And, here beginnith the legalise:

I, CVChief, al la Jefe, do hereby decree and establish that Aldora Dave, hereafter Dave, has fulfilled by complete recompense any and all margarita debts I may have attributed to him. His account is, as of now, free and clear of all encumbrances, and declared debt free.

With the exception of Diver Ken and Sallye and their two friends who came to El Moro, but were afraid to sit at the ACTUAL Scubaboard table (prob with good reason) AND left a little early:

Dave so very kindly picked up the ENTIRE check, to include the Margarita I sent him. (Which given my particular margarita construction, MAY have influenced his good judgement)

Thank you ever so much, Dave!

El Grad, the guy you NEED on your trivia team, Dave Himself and Gopbroek. (Who i will note STILL owes me a marg since Dave got the check. :wink:

Dave''s charming other half.
davew.jpg

The simple terrific Julie and Martin from Dive Paradise.
juls.jpg

Me espousa Susanita and the lovely Mary France (Mrs El Grad) You will note sallye ken +2 in the back.
maryF.jpg

Mi madra and her friend Harold

momandh.jpg

My dinner, the pork and beans special from lunch. The name doesn't do it justice. It was WONDERFUL!!

porkbeans.jpg

So by my count that was 15 for the dinner. Not to shabby. I think I still beat the invasion numbers year over year, but who is counting? :wink:

Attachments

• dave.jpg
    dave.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Chief, hope to be back around Carnival, if you are in town I will make good on that Margarita.

Hey Chief,

What did they put in those margaritas. I swear, and you saw, just one cervesa and two margaritas and I got really drunk. My significant other, Leticia loved it as she said I was "muy feliz" and she thought funny. But the next day I had a terrible hangover. I swear that is the first time in many years and I blame it all on you. Next time lets have a party at Starbucks!

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

My God - could you have at least given me a 'heads up' that you were snapping a photo? I look hideous! You can't do that to a girl. You have to take it, let me see it first, reject if necessary and repeat. Sheesh. ��

My God - could you have at least given me a 'heads up' that you were snapping a photo? I look hideous! You can't do that to a girl. You have to take it, let me see it first, reject if necessary and repeat. Sheesh. ��
You looked good!!, I on the other hand was fuzzy as Dave.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom