Suunto D9 with transmitter, just serviced, $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, fellow divers.

My eyes are no longer good enough to read the display on my Suunto D9, so I'm going to try to find it a good home. The D9 and its tank pressure transmitter were just serviced (new batteries and seals) and tested by the Suunto factory reps in Canada in early December 2015. It had a new elastomeric wrist band installed while it was there, too.

It's been treated very gently, and there are no scratches on the glass, but of course it is used and off warranty, so even though it was serviced just a week ago, it's for sale "as is."

This is the original D9, not the D9tx. I've attached a picture of my daughter's arm wearing it on Bonaire.

If you need to upload your dives to your computer, you'll have to download the Suunto software from their website and buy a Suunto cable separately. Cables cost about $65-85 online.

I'm thinking it's worth $400 plus actual UPS or USPS insured shipping cost from northern California, payable via PayPal. I believe that is a fair price, but I will consider other offers if you think it's too expensive (or too cheap). I will of course include a copy of the receipt for the Suunto factory service this month, and a printed copy of the User's Manual.

Anyone interested?

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 013994.jpg
    013994.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
My D9 post has been looked at by more than 100 divers so far, and nobody's bought it yet so I'll close this thread and put it up on eBay, and hope for the best. If you're interested enough to submit a bid, it's starting at $300.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom