Sherwood Luna bcd replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jujubeess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
Can anyone recommend a women's Bcd? I travel every year to Bonaire to dive and I need to replace my Luna Bcd? I had some issues with the dump valve. I'm 5'1" 115 pounds.
Thank you,
Juju

There are several Women's BCDs to choose from. Please call Joey at 877-728-2243 to talk about availability and special pricing.

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a women's Bcd? I travel every year to Bonaire to dive and I need to replace my Luna Bcd? I had some issues with the dump valve. I'm 5'1" 115 pounds.
Thank you,
Juju
lds I teach out of has luna in stock. Perhaps we can simply repair your bcd if it is only the dump valve is the issue. That said , I find many women purchase a Scubapro ladyhawk or zeagle bcd once they try it on here . We have a pool onsite if you would like to try it in the pool. Located here in NY, Yonkers.

Backplate and wing.....or zeagle zena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After years of hassling with various BCs (male/female; jacket/hybrid) I decided to go with a backplate & wings. No -- I'm not a tech diver -- I'm just someone who wants a customizable set up where your anatomy doesn't dictate whether or not you're comfortable in a particular BC.

So I bought a dive right xt with a reasonably sized wing with enough lift for me plus a student.

Just a thought,

Hello,
The owner of our dive shop sent the Luna back to Sherwood and it cannot be fixed. It was out of warranty. They offered us $200 towards a new Luna, but the new model is not as good and I have seen bad reviews. I need one and question getting the new one.
thanks for replying,
juju

I love my Aqualung Lotus i3. It comes in a non-i3 version as well.

If you prefer a jacket-style BCD (the Lotus is rear-inflate), try the Aqualung Soul i3 or the Pearl.

I love my Aqualung Lotus i3. It comes in a non-i3 version as well.

If you prefer a jacket-style BCD (the Lotus is rear-inflate), try the Aqualung Soul i3 or the Pearl.

+1 vote for the Aqualung Lotus i3. Loooove mine! I'm 5'2", 140 lbs.

Good morning,What size is your Luna ?My daughter has a Small Luna that I purchased new for her when she first started to dive. (2008)She now dives a BP/W set up.Would be willing to sell this BC for $75.00 plus shipping .The BC is in great shape, been dove less than 30 to 40 times. It has been cleaned and stored for the past 2 seasons.I can send you pics if interested.Thanks, JIm Breslin

Good morning,What size is your Luna ?My daughter has a Small Luna that I purchased new for her when she first started to dive. (2008)She now dives a BP/W set up.Would be willing to sell this BC for $75.00 plus shipping .The BC is in great shape, been dove less than 30 to 40 times. It has been cleaned and stored for the past 2 seasons.I can send you pics if interested.Thanks, JIm Breslin

i would be interested in seeing some pictures? I purchased mine in 2010 and I'm afraid that ur bc may have same issues with holding water in the bladder. Please private message me...
thank you,
juju

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom