I would like to find an experienced dive buddy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knowing your hotel or at a minimum your dive op may help.

I go solo and effectively use another nearby diver as a buddy.

Don't let being solo prevent you from going.

If you are an experienced diver, and can be placed on a boat with other experienced divers, you can easily pair up with one if the number of divers is odd, or if not better yet, buddy up with the DM.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

ALDORA DIVERS

If you are curious if Aldora is a good dive op I have been with them for probably over 15 years...maybe more. I have also dove with perhaps a dozen other dive ops over the years.

Aldora is very good. On one trip I dove Maracaibo the first day there and Barracuda the second. I really like the long beach surface intervals. If cold, they have dive jackets.

If the port is closed, they can dive the east side assuming that they have set up for that by now.

Buddy up with the DM is my favorite.........you KNOW you will be last out of the water that way, and you don't have to stress out that your unknown DB is a moron or not. :) Fly solo I say! :)

Hey, we'll be in CZM next week diving with Aldora .... we'll be diving Sunday through Thursday (12/6-12/10) at least one night dive as well.

Bob
Bethesda, MD.

Hi!

Next Tuesday - Sunday is ScubaFest. There will be plenty of divers around.

I'm going solo, diving with the Sandovals. You can call either of the Sergios -- Sr. or Jr. -- and I am certain they will accommodate you. Sergio Sr.'s # is +52 1 987 116 9610 and Sergio Jr.'s # is +52 1 987 111 1172.

Come join me!

Eileen

I am thinking of going to Cozumel next week! I would like to find an experienced dive buddy! Thanks

+1 on. Aldora, the only way to get a longer dive is to be a fish!! Steel 120's are amazing. Our last dive was almost 90 minutes. I'll dive Nitrox next time though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom