26650 batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought King Kong 26650 batteries for a light I never ended up using. I bought 4 flat tops and 2 button tops. The idea was to use one button top and 2 flat tops because using all buttons would be just a little tight. Since I have already sold the light, I guess I should do the same for the batteries. And the large Enova charger that can handle 8 of them. All virtually brand new. Make me an offer.

Thanks for the bump. Nobody wants to make an offer on 6 King Kong batteries and a great 8-cell charger? All virtually brand new?

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

I'll add that I saw a user review recommendation on amazon for Foxnovo batteries, and bought a 4 pack of them. They've all performed great, barely losing any brightness on a single dive(maybe 10%), and only about 20-25% over two dives. I've taken them on daytime dives, wreck penetration, and night dives.

Specifically it's Foxnovo 5000 mAh batteries.

Enerpower!! There is someone testing about 26650 batteries on the net. Please search for details. either candlelight forum or budgetlight forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom