ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good job! They sure are bold and beautiful!
Did you realize that it puts the name of the fish on facebook when you post the picture there?

---------- Post added November 9th, 2015 at 01:46 PM ----------

4eb368fcc22bdf5e18f524ef79e196cf.jpg

I saw the Facebook post after I had responded to this post. I saw lots of these when I was in the Galapagos last year.

Hi all, My wife and I just signed up for this trip on 11-20-15 and are looking forward to meeting so many members. This is our first trip with a scubaboard group. We will fly from either Atlanta Ga. or Chattanooga Tn, since we live in NW GA. Checking for flights has been abit confusing , what are some of the airlines you members from florida are traveling??? We have planed many trips with the help of many members of this community and without this help they would never have happened... Thank you.

Hi all, My wife and I just signed up for this trip on 11-20-15 and are looking forward to meeting so many members. This is our first trip with a scubaboard group. We will fly from either Atlanta Ga. or Chattanooga Tn, since we live in NW GA. Checking for flights has been abit confusing , what are some of the airlines you members from florida are traveling??? We have planed many trips with the help of many members of this community and without this help they would never have happened... Thank you.

WELCOME ABOARD

I expect an updated list from Maduro next week due to the holiday.
Once I get that I will add you to the crew list.

The most popular flight so far is the following.... remember you must leave on Thursday to get there on Saturday due to the dateline. The non stop from LAX is popular.

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES THURSDAY 16JUN LOS ANGELES CA MANILA 1120P 440A (18JUN)
PR 103
AIRCRAFT: BOEING 777-300

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES FRIDAY 01JUL MANILA LOS ANGELES CA 1000P 640P
PR 102
AIRCRAFT: BOEING 777-300

We also have a travel details thread
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...63-invasion-2016-travel-details-thread-3.html

If you any other question please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi, thank you for the quick response, which airline are some of you flying from florida to lax or sfo ?

Some have posted they are using
Alaska airlines flight from Miami to LAX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy and I have had some unexpected family issues come up and we have had to cancel out on the trip.

Hope to be able to join you all on a future trip.

Duke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom