Blackbeard Cruise, Stuart Cove, and Freeport Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made a huge mistake making my April 2016 reservations w Bahamas Divers. They charged 8.5% for cancellation for a week or more noticed! I sent an email a week prior to my reservations and they didn't response so I went to their website and did my reservation since they provided transportation. I also put on my comments where I was to be picked up, Nassau Harbour West Bay and return me to Coral Harbour Beach & Villa after my dives. After several email that they don't know where Blackbeard Cruise dock at Nassau Harbour, I decided to cancel and they charged me 8.5%, Wow. Talk about hospitality! If I ever return to Nassau after 2016 I will not use Bahamas Divers even if I'm staying at Paradise Islands.

Whoever e-mailed you back must be new. Although part of the problem is also that Blackbeards offices are in Davie Florida.
Also it's Nassau Harbor Club Marina not Nassau Harbour West Bay which may have been the confusion. So you own that one.

You could walk from Blackbeards dock to Bahama Divers pretty easily - Google maps puts it at 1000'. Both are on Bay Street:
Our dive liveaboards are located at the Nassau Harbour Club Marina located on the east end of Bay Street across the street from the Harbour Bay Shopping Plaza & Starbucks.

Capture.jpg

Enjoy the 45 minute shuttle ride to Cove's...:wink:

I'm headed to Blackbeard's and paradise harbor club in about 36 hours so give me about a week and a half them I will give a report.

I'm headed to Blackbeard's and paradise harbor club in about 36 hours so give me about a week and a half them I will give a report.

Maybe I'll see you there. I fly out tomorrow am for a Blackbeards trip.

I did Blackbeards (enjoyed it) followed by Stuart Cove (enjoyed it too). Stayed at the Towne Hotel which was fine for me. Stuart Cove's van picked me up in front of Government House which is very close to the Towne Hotel.

Back
Top Bottom