GOODIE BOX!!! Full of high value items!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys I'm basically taking everything I don't use anymore, placing them in a box and putting a cheap price tag on it so I can sell all of it quick!

box will have in it:
-scubapro S TEK BC (in good condition, back inflate BC just us a slow leak in elbow which dosent bother me a bit)

-mares 8.6.5 flexatherm wetsuit size xxl with about 30 dives on it bought new 2 years ago. Oh is 8m in the chest back area, 6m on the legs and arms, and 5 in the wirst

-set of 8" bands that came off of my lp108's

- 2 oms 200 bar manifolds which also came off my tanks.

- reef 450' wreck reel like new

-dive rite? 450' enclosed cave reel which was painted but works fine

-anologue wrist compas like new

-mares console with hp hose. It's the compact console with depth, psi, and compass

-a couple of assorted hoses

-TDI books that I had to read for my tec courses. Comes with a bunch of key notes that I took. Some pages falling out. Not due to age. Just due to TDI **** manuals but all is there with waterproof pouches. Book are advanced nitrox, decompression procedures, and intro to tec

-mares X vu mask like new

-scubapro 7mm gloves like new

- older I think dive rite 50lb Wing. Will need inflater.

-there might be a few clips and things but I don't remember.

My my firm price will be $250 shipped! I think that's beyond fair and if anyone wants pics of anything or everything. Shoot me an email to northeastwreckdiving@gmail.com and I'll reply to your email with the pics or any questions. By the way your making out big time because shipping will be over $50 itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom