Nauticam 7D housing and Canon 7D camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hiloboy

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my Nauticam 7D housing and Canon 7D camera as I have switched to a Nauticam 7D mkii. The housing is in good condition. I bought the housing new from Backscatter in October 2010 and the housing had a complete overhaul by Nauticam in May 2015. The housing has a Leak Sentinel vacuum leak detector installed. The Canon 7D camera is in very good condition as it was just used in the housing. I have a spare 7D that I used as a backup/topside camera which I could sell separately.

Price for the Nauticam 7D housing and Canon 7D is $2,000.

Attachments

• _MG_0622-2.JPG
    _MG_0622-2.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 94
  • _MG_0623-2.JPG
    _MG_0623-2.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 99
So sorry about that! I have emptied my mailbox so please resend message. Thanks.

I am selling my Nauticam 7D housing and Canon 7D camera as I have switched to a Nauticam 7D mkii. The housing is in good condition. I bought the housing new from Backscatter in October 2010 and the housing had a complete overhaul by Nauticam in May 2015. The housing has a Leak Sentinel vacuum leak detector installed. The Canon 7D camera is in very good condition as it was just used in the housing. I have a spare 7D that I used as a backup/topside camera which I could sell separately.

Price for the Nauticam 7D housing and Canon 7D is $2,000.

Hi! Which is the best price for the two cameras and the housing? luis_mt@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom