Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good times last night. Apparently I get cold at 79 degrees now. Nice to see jimw, divedivadm and mrchen. Pics to come later
Nice seeing you and Lindsey Tim. So, welcome to the world of getting cold. Time to bring out my 3mm. I had 2 aeroskin suits on last night. And of curse my skull pants over them. Anxious to see your pics. Lots of particulates in the water last night. But, so much improved from what it has been.

IMG_0082-001.jpgIMG_0089-001.jpgIMG_0107-001.jpgIMG_0115-001.jpg

Big decorator crab, not the sticks (neck crabs) we usually see at BHB! Something I haven't seen before, an arrow crab eating a small fish--I see them eating often, but never anything I can actually see. Nice Find, I said to self! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0113-001.jpg
    IMG_0113-001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 240
Great stuff!
Perchance, is that a tiny crab on your Halloween skeleton shrimp?
Thermal up shooter!
John

In contrast to Jim's huge decorator crab, here is a tiny one I photographed last night (just to see what it was.)

THK8415.jpg

Here are a few more photos as well

THK8421.jpg

THK8387.jpg

THK8401.jpg

how do you find such tiny things, do you go diving with a magnifying glass? I think I would be sucking in sand I would have to get so close :)

I just go real slow and look carefully for things that move or look a little different than their surroundings. The camera is essentialy my magnifying glass.

This has always been a great event. Looking forward to this year's shindig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom