X1,Z-System,Nomad XT,Regs,Transfill whip, Canlight, Reels, and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kundalinichi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I am shedding some(a lot) of unused dive gear, mainly got into into new hobbies. I am open to showing you the gear if relatively close\willing to travel in Snohomish\King county area. Cash preferred, Checks, Paypal can be considered. All the gear is in really good condition, I took care of what I had and a lot of it is new!
A image hosted link of some of the gear is here For Sale - Album on Imgur

Liquivision X1 w\MultiDeco-X1 - 47 dives on it. Screen still looks as great and battery has shown no problems to date. Includes brand new replaced adjustable wrist buckle strap (first one bizarrely came apart one day, nearly got dropped into the florida keys!), charging unit and a USB B cable to connect it to computer to download dives\update firmware, can handle more gas mixes then you can carry and has a very intiutive tap based menu system. This computer as you may know IS discontinued, but has been kept on a charger, battery not abused, and battery shows no weird discharge rates. It hasn't got many dives vs the ones that have been owned, so I expect it will last. $700 (I paid ~$1600 out of pocket, if the battery can be kept alive this thing would survive the apocalypse)
IMAG5041.jpgIMAG5043.jpgIMAG5044.jpgIMAG5046.jpg277946_512570805436800_953521465_o.jpg

EDGE titanium (yoke) regular single tank long hose setup - System as a whole only had ONE dive. All flexible braided hoses, which is the way to go. They route great! Again, ONE pool dive and then thoroughly washed, EDGE TI regulator first and second stage on 7ft long hose, HOG second stage backup regulator with adjustable bungee necklace on a 22in hose, and dive rite SPG in PSI Flex standard BC inflator hose.

You reader, I will be honest, I bought this because of the "titanium woo" that DiveRightInScuba popped in my email inbox, and I believe I bought the first and second stage on a black friday or something sale for around $750?... I know scuba gear tends to get lowballed, and I am okay losing some money on used gear.. But since I am including the braided hoses\SPG\bag\HOG second stage I configured it with to be a full cold water ready rock solid(I do believe when they say titanium, they mean it) long hose reg setup. Trying to save some money so I am open to offers, but asking $750 shipped with whats included. That's some loss, but this package has ONE dive folks, and I just checked and JUST the titanium second\first stage reg retails for $900 from DRIS right now. Yes. $900.
IMAG5055.jpgIMAG5056.jpgIMAG5057.jpg622892_533250136702200_167779208_o.jpg

Dive Rite Nomad XT(Armored "SuperFabric" wing, looks and is durable as ever) sidemount\backmount BCD - WITH the dual bladder option (This gives you redundant air cells - two inflators\two bladders) (retail $850), upgraded buttplate to DR Tech plate, see ( https://www.divegearexpress.com/sidemount/nomad_acc.shtml ) $500!!! ANOTHER STEAL
IMAG5049.jpgIMAG5050.jpgIMAG5052.jpg622892_533250136702200_167779208_o.jpg

Include a DR Nomad sidemount weight plate (never dived, $85 new) and a DR Single tank adapter ready for use with the nomad (never dived, $65 new) with the Nomad purchase for an added $75

System can be ready for sidemount or backmount in no time at all. Only has ~20 dives, 10 in hawaii and 10 in the PNW. BCD in A+ condition, no scuffs, is extremely comfortable, both bladders have held air fine in recent tests. Can be adapted to doubles easily.

And the final "silly buy" before slowly getting into new hobbies another awesome (but pricey) sidemount BC system, the UTD Z-system (this is their high end tech configured, with isolatable manifold, 35lb slim bladder, its a slick system! email about offers about this, it is a very unique system and it was not cheap on my end!!! owch. Please read about it here Products · UTD Scuba Diving )
It is configured (see pictured) with two "quick disconnects" routed across each shoulder. You can use 1, or 20 tanks on one dive quite easily with just two second stage (long hose configured) regulators. High capacity bladder that has a good cover\feel to it, and man this system is light and configurable! MSG for more info
704028_566211440072736_453759123_o.jpg

Sidemount-valve setup (2x)80cuft Luxfer Aluminum tanks - Amazing physically, barely used tanks, <15dives. Valves are setup for sidemount (but can be used as slunge stage tanks easily), with valves pointing 'outside' the diver, for left\right hand valve use. Can be slung as stage tanks just as easily as sidemount tanks, or rigging taken off for single-backmount. Selling WITH both stage-strap webbings (the really thin one is a White Arrow stage strap, super low profile and costs $60 retail). Valves have vindicator wheels (showing open\closed), and includes 2 pressure sealing DIN port plugs for safe gas transport.

40cuft 100% capable O2 Luxfer Aluminum decompression bottle w\HOG deco regulator package (small reg-mounted SPG) $300 - Also very nice condition, barely used. Great tank and reg!

Scubapro Knighthawk w\air2 AAS - $150 - Dived for ~150 dives in Oahu, Hawaii. Fine kids\teen BC. Size MS

IMAG5053.jpgIMAG5054.jpg

Spectrum Diving "The Reeler" - Adjustable drag, thumb lock\easy unlock, auto tensioning\spooling reel that has quite well for me in the dives I have deployed it - 400lb of orange 135lb dacron line, more information can be seen\read at sdr1 buy at LeisurePro - Always washed after use, built to last. Most reviews say "the best reel ever". Really neat spooling system. $120
IMAG5077.jpg

Hollis "Seeker" reel, I can't find the PN on it so I will verify upon request but it is either 200ft #24 or 400ft of #24 line. $40

One Highland DuoKev (40% o2 transfer capable) DIN gas transfill hose and analog gauge. Inlcudes 2 din to yoke adapters $190 retail on DRIS, $120 for you. A+ condition, only used twice

2x Dive Rite DIN to Yoke (Black) and 2x XS Scuba (Gray) Din to yoke adapters $10each

One HOG blackface PSI spg connected to flexible (braided) HP hose $50
One Dive Rite White face PSI SPG connected to Miflex HP hose $50
IMAG5079.jpg

Two Miflex Carbon HD 6in (stage tank SPG) hoses, new, never used, $35each($5 off retail)
IMAG5071.jpg

I 6cuft argon system complete with quick release drysuit inflator and argon first stage, $250

A Dive Rite RX8 (My first can light, such a great small profile long lasting light w\small light head, have the canister, one battery, light head and automatiic charger, email about offers, read about it here SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Sidemount, Rebreather, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - RX10 Slimline LED

A Bare D6 Pro size ML drysuit, only used for a year or so of diving in the PNW. Great condition, washed nearly every day so it smells just fine. MSG
337934_522502517776962_515008043_o.jpg415545_469356619758219_696035566_o.jpg

A "Sensus Ultra" by ReefNet ( https://reefnet.ca/products/sensus/ ) dive-data logger (small clip on passive logging device) $300 new, $150 for you - msg me about anything if interested.

I will be updating with pictures in the coming days but some of the gear is spread out across the house or stored in boxes so get in touch if you'd like pictures on something!
Can talk via phone if easier.

I replied to your other post with no response and sent pm's with no response. Not sure what's up. I would like to buy both of the black dive rite din to yoke adapters. Pm me with payment info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added October 19th, 2015 at 05:40 PM ----------

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pm sent - SPG's sold, din adapters pending sale

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom