Large gear sale - tanks, BCs, computers, lights, reels, SPGs, more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalinichi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I am shedding some unused dive gear, I am open to showing you the gear if relatively close\willing to travel in Snohomish\King county in Washington State area. If not, shipping to you, and Paypal works for me.

Liquivision X1 w\MultiDeco-X1 - $600 - 47 dives on it. Screen still looks as great as the first day I bought it and battery has shown no problems to date. Includes brand new replaced adjustable wrist buckle strap (first one bizarrely came apart one day, nearly got dropped into the florida keys!), charging unit and a USB B cable to connect it to computer to download dives\update firmware, can handle more gas mixes then you can carry and has a very intiutive tap based menu system. It IS discontinued, but has been kept on a charger, battery not abused, and battery shows no weird discharge rates.
IMAG5041.jpgIMAG5043.jpgIMAG5044.jpgIMAG5046.jpg

EDGE titanium (yoke) regular single tank long hose setup - System as a whole only had one dive. All flexible braided hoses - ONE pool dive and then thouroughly washed, EDGE TI regulator first and second stage on 7ft long hose, HOG second stage backup regulator with adjustable bungee necklacee on a 22in hose, and dive rite SPG in PSI Flex standard BC inflator hose. $500 WITH Akona regulator bag
IMAG5055.jpgIMAG5056.jpgIMAG5057.jpg

Dive Rite Nomad XT(Armored "SuperFabric" wing, looks and is durable as ever) sidemount\backmount BCD w\dual bladder option (two inflators\two bladders) (retail $850), upgraded buttplate to DR Tech plate, see ( https://www.divegearexpress.com/sidemount/nomad_acc.shtml ) $500

Include a DR Nomad sidemount weight plate (never dived, $85 new) and a DR Single tank adapter ready for use with the nomad or other systems (never dived, $65 new) with the Nomad purchase for an added $75

System can be ready for sidemount or backmount in no time at all. Only has ~20 dives, 10 in hawaii and 10 in the PNW. BCD in A+ condition, no scuffs, is extremely comfortable, both bladders have held air fine in recent tests. Can be adapted to doubles easily.
IMAG5049.jpgIMAG5050.jpgIMAG5052.jpg

Sidemount-valve setup (2x)80cuft Luxfer Aluminum tanks - Amazing physically, barely used tanks, <15dives. Valves are setup for sidemount (but can be used as slunge stage tanks easily), with valves pointing 'outside' the diver, for left\right hand valve use. (local only)
20151015_021530.jpg

40cuft 100% O2 filled Luxfer Aluminum decompression bottle w\HOG deco regulator package $300 (local onlY)

Scubapro Knighthawk w\air2 AAS - $175 SHIPPED - Dived for ~150 dives in Oahu, Hawaii. Fine kids\teen BC. Size MS. Some wear on the Air2, scuff marks but weight system works fine still and bladder holds air.

Spectrum Diving "The Reeler" - Adjustable drag, thumb lock\easy unlock, auto tensioning\spooling reel that has quite well for me in the dives I have deployed it - 400lb of orange 135lb dacron line, more information can be seen\read at The Reeler by Spectrum Diving Equipment D100 - Always washed after use, built to last. Most reviews say "the best reel ever". $120

Hollis "Seeker" reel, I can't find the PN on it so I will verify upon request but it is either 200ft #24 or 400ft of #24 line. $40

One Highland DuoKev (40% o2 transfer capable) DIN gas transfill hose and analog gauge. Inlcudes 2 din to yoke adapters $180 retail on DRIS, $120 A+ condition, only used twice

2x Dive Rite DIN to Yoke (Black) and 2x XS Scuba (Gray) Din to yoke adapters $10each

One HOG blackface PSI spg connected to flexible (braided) HP hose $50
One Dive Rite White face PSI SPG connected to Miflex flexible HP hose $50

Two Miflex Carbon HD 6in (stage tank SPG) hoses, new, never used, $35each($5 off retail, $10 saved off both)

IMAG5071.jpgIMAG5077.jpgIMAG5079.jpg

Also have an 6cuft argon system w\first stage and flexible hose w\quick disconnect drysuit inflator,
A full UTD Z-system (tech configured, with isolatable manifold, 35lb slim bladder, super neat system, complete with reg hoses setup),
A Dive Rite RX8 (hard to find, but such a great lasting light, with a small profile, canister light profile with charger,
and a "Sensus Ultra" by ReefNet dive-data logger (small clip on passive logging device) $200 retail, $140 for you - msg me about that or anything else if interested. I will be updating with pictures in the coming hours but some of the gear is spread out across the house so PM if you'd like pictures on something! Also available to chat via phone, or skype.

Last edited:
Sent a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be interested in the Hollis Seeker Reel; can you provide a pic?
Is it the version with a bolt snap bolted in the handle or a hole for a double ender?

I'm interested in the latter feature, 200ft length side handle reel.

Thank you.

it is the permanently postured eye bolt version. Side handle. see top right IMAG5071.jpg

Not sure if your getting my pm's. I would like both of the black dive rite din to yoke adapters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom