Oceanic Datamax Pro air-integrated dive computer, many extras, cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you're into vintage scuba gear, how about buying my air-integrated Oceanic DataMax Pro, along with the original Oceanic HP hose, a second brand new unused Oceanic HP hose as a spare, the original Oceanic rubber protective boot, a steel protective face guard, and two brand new unopened J-type batteries bought last week (“use by” date 2018). The face shows some normal wear and tear but it was used with the protective face guard in place so everything's easy to read.

It worked fine the last time it was used, but it hasn't been in the water for quite a while so I cannot guarantee that it's still working correctly. I have no easy way to dive test it. New J battery was just installed along with a brand new O-ring and it started up normally with all display elements showing.

Note that this computer does calculations for air only. It has a simple, clean display, but it does not do nitrox calculations.

2015-09-30 11.34.53.jpg
Total price: $60 OBO plus actual cost of shipping. Drop me a note with your shipping address and I'll check with UPS and send you a quote.

Last edited:
Hi, fellow divers. I could use some feedback. This ad has been up for a week without any response. Is the asking price too high, or is this computer just too old (or limited, since it doesn't do nitrox) to interest anyone? Any reasonable offers?

Price dropped to $20 plus shipping. Now listed on Ebay so this thread is closed. You're welcome to PM me if you have any questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom