Invasion 2016 Travel Details Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So?? Has everyone else got their flights? Several of us in South Florida are on Philippines Airlines from LAX directly, with an Alaska airlines flight from Miami to LAX.

That plan managed to avoid spending a night at the Midas on either end of the trip.

So?? Has everyone else got their flights? Several of us in South Florida are on Philippines Airlines from LAX directly, with an Alaska airlines flight from Miami to LAX. That plan managed to avoid spending a night at the Midas on either end of the trip.
Can you post your flight itinerary and we'll try to match it?

June 16th and July 1st. Flight 103 and 102. I know there are at least 4 of PDT #8 on that flight also.

June 16th and July 1st. Flight 103 and 102. I know there are at least 4 of PDT #8 on that flight also.

Could you be more specific with the times? Maybe even paste your itinerary here? When I search there are so many flights it is confusing.

SERVICE DATE FROM TO DEPART ARRIVE

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES THURSDAY 16JUN LOS ANGELES CA MANILA 1120P 440A (18JUN)
PR 103
AIRCRAFT: BOEING 777-300

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES FRIDAY 01JUL MANILA LOS ANGELES CA 1000P 640P
PR 102

:bounce2: Sooooo excited!! :bounce2:

Last edited:
Dubi, Yes many choices for flights. It all depends what you want to do. I chose the direct flight from LAX to MNL, I think there may have been one from SFO also, I don't remember right now. crd_kats is on same flight as I am.

Direct costs more, but I do not have to worry about dive gear not making the plane transfer, I do not have to hang out in an airport waiting for my connecting flight, and I do not need to get any hotel rooms along the way.

Philippine 777 plane configuration: SeatGuru Seat Map Philippine Airlines Boeing 777-300ER (777)

---------- Post added September 30th, 2015 at 02:55 PM ----------

SERVICE DATE FROM TO DEPART ARRIVE

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES THURSDAY 16JUN LOS ANGELES CA MANILA 1120P 440A (18JUN)
PR 103

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES FRIDAY 01JUL MANILA LOS ANGELES CA 1000P 640P
PR 102

We are booked too!

Danny and I plus our travel buddy Monica are in seats 32A, 32B & 32C if anyone dares to sit near us!

4 PDT#8 Members and [-]6 SB members[/-] a total of 9 Philippines Invaders are on the same flight out of LAX to Manila.

---------- Post added October 2nd, 2015 at 08:37 AM ----------

JahJah, LowVizWiz, and I are in exit row 41A-C... 10 rows back! If Wiz snores, I'll trade you for Monica.

Hey I resemble that remark!
What happens if either of you two snore?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom