Lake Eufaula Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to go visit my Grandparents and the closest Lake to the was Eufala and I was curious about the possiblity of diving there. I was warned about the mud and the snakes, not the gators. Thanks for the heads up. I think I will wait until I get back and go to San Diego.

Sherri

610x.jpg

This photo shows William Simmons kneeling next to a large alligator Sunday, Aug. 26, 2007, in Headland, Ala. Simmons harvested the 12-foot, 675-pound alligator from Lake Eufaula Saturday, laying claim to the record, which had been held for a week by Stockton's John Sutton, who caught a 12-foot, 10-inch, 641-pound alligator on the Mobile-Tensaw Delta on Aug. 19, 2007.

This years season is coming around in mid-august. Be interesting to see what comes up this year, 40 permits for Lake Eufala and 125 for the Moblie-Tenesaw Delta.

I did a search on this and there seems to be some posts hinting at diving lake eufaula, but no hard info. Does anyone have any info for diving the lake? Maybe along the dam, or elsewhere...

im testing now for scuba I will be diving Eufaula ALOT ILL LET YOU KNOW

I have dived at both "Lake Eufaula", the one in OK and the one in AL. I would dive OK again, won't say the same about AL.

Back
Top Bottom