GLWC Fall Meet & Greet - Oct 2-4 @ Gilboa Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't seen anything and I certainly did not block it. I think he was looking for the event on the calendar section. Unfortunately we don't use that feature.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Hell we hardly use scubaboard any more. I think that's part of the problem.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Agreed. That's why I posted the direct link on Facebook to this thread. Facebook is good but its hard to follow a conversation for an event like this in Facebook.

Agreed. That's why I posted the direct link on Facebook to this thread. Facebook is good but its hard to follow a conversation for an event like this in Facebook.

Not to mention. When trying to get new divers to attend this event. When your fresh out of certification and looking for dive info. Facebook isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

Some of us still do :cool2: Although to be honest, even though I check it once or twice a day, I rarely post these days.

Are we going to do the Pig fri night or plan something at the quarry instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will call the Red Pig and make our reservations.

I will call the Red Pig and make our reservations.

Notice above Denny that several of us are passing on the Pig this year. I'm sure there will be folks going on Friday night; however, I'm not sure we'll need as large of a room this time.

The Dribbler..........

Back
Top Bottom