New type of regulator designed for e-cig users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tough crowd here.. For what it is worth it's an inovative idea. Not a good idea or a safe idea, mater of fact it'll likely kill anyone that tries it but I refuse to knock anyone who still has the gull to think of new things. Keep thinking kid. Good luck. Oh and focus on math and science.... And use spellchecker, I do with moderate success...

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

Thanks jbomb001 and spell check can't help me I know that for a fact my spell check is on and math and science are my 2 best subjects

Tough crowd here.. For what it is worth it's an inovative idea. Not a good idea or a safe idea, mater of fact it'll likely kill anyone that tries it but I refuse to knock anyone who still has the gull to think of new things. Keep thinking kid. Good luck. Oh and focus on math and science.... And use spellchecker, I do with moderate success...

Thanks jbomb001 and spell check can't help me I know that for a fact my spell check is on and math and science are my 2 best subjects

Spellcheck only works if you get pretty close spelling to the actual word. If not, you might be out of luck.

Sullivan: acholy -> actually.
I assume it's an accent thing, like I don't pronounce most 't's being from New England. If I tell you a new word that has a t in it, you'll never figure out the spelling.

Spellcheck only works if you get pretty close spelling to the actual word. If not, you might be out of luck.Sullivan: acholy -> actually.I assume it's an accent thing, like I don't pronounce most 't's being from New England. If I tell you a new word that has a t in it, you'll never figure out the spelling.
Nope not an accent it's didlexea and didcraphia

did you mean dyslexia and dysgraphia?

FWIW - both my daughter and I are dyslexic.....

Last edited:
Albert Einstein was also a crappy speller....

Jim....

My father is dyslexic. Only thing is is that he grew up long ago when there was no help for students in his situation. When he was young it was simply called being retarded. Or dumb. He has struggled throughout his life with this issue. He did however run his own company for 20 plus years. It was not easy and he on more then one occasion had a bid turned down due to a homeowner not wanting someone who can not spell build them a dream house on the water.
But those that hired him were more then happy with the results he achieved. He spent many years building high end homes on Lake Ontario for high end clients. He even had the pleasure of working for Walt Disney as well as the Baldwin family. I guess my point is you need not set your goals lower or dream smaller because of this disorder.
And seriously do not make a reg for e-cigs. Use your enthusiasm for making people's lives healthier or better in some other way.

Could the idea be used to vaporize medicine instead of nicotine? A steroid or bronchodilator?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom