I have beat the odds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warning_20130423105912.jpg

I love that sign. Do you mind if I steal it?

---------- Post added September 4th, 2015 at 09:27 PM ----------

Now replace your avatar with a portrait wearing your mask on your forehead & you're good to go.

Richard.

P.S.: Clip on a Spare Air while you're at it.

Hey, I wear my mask on my forehead. Chicks dig it and you can read my mask strap (Truk Lagoon). Works better than a petrel on my wrist.

I have done my last 123 out of 127 dives with Scubapro split max jet fins, an Aqualung Balance bcd and not a BP/w and an AI computer without a spg. Though after reading SB I thought I was risking it all I have lived to tell the tale. I think I might be living on borrowed time though.

I've been diving the same pair of Twin Jets for about 14 years now, and I'm on my second jacket BC, with absolutely no idea how I've survived this long.

I have done my last 123 out of 127 dives with Scubapro split max jet fins, an Aqualung Balance bcd and not a BP/w and an AI computer without a spg. Though after reading SB I thought I was risking it all I have lived to tell the tale. I think I might be living on borrowed time though.

Amateur, join the pros and ditch the BC, the SPG, the AI, the octopus and the computer. Then repeat after me, "I am going to die, eventually, but not today." Oh, and, safety is way over rated. Who needs it, just gets in the way of having fun.

N

I've been diving the same pair of Twin Jets for about 14 years now, and I'm on my second jacket BC, with absolutely no idea how I've survived this long.

:dork2:

meanwhile let me slip into my used dry suit with 3 out of 4 (?) leaks accounted for and patched

Right in the near misses and lessons learned....well maybe not lessons learned but near miss anyway!

We need a "Lessons Nearly Learned" section

Come dive with me and see how you like your gear:pirate5::whackt:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

It has been suggested that this belongs in the Humour section not Advanced Discussions. On second thought I am moving it to New Divers and those Considering Diving. It is the perfect way for us all to have a :giggle: :lol:and a humorous:poke: "poke" at how silly :facepalm:some of the :soapbox: issues really are that generate:angrymob::banghead: :catfight::maniac:. Have some :cheerleader: fun:cheers: Keep the nasty stuff out:letsparty:. Mom says "Play nice I don't want have to come in there...:shakehead: this is still a green zone :deal:.

Oh. Here's the thread. I was looking for it in the "Accidents Waiting to Happen " section.

Seriously it is obvious that sb'ers have certain gear preferences but it doesn't mean that other stuff won't work. (Not serious)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom