New type of regulator designed for e-cig users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's up with saying lover boy

---------- Post added September 4th, 2015 at 02:55 PM ----------

And it thumbs up

---------- Post added September 4th, 2015 at 02:58 PM ----------

And I already know that pepol don't care

Lets go out Trolling

I have drawn up so designs for a hole new type of regators specially designed for e-cig users it incorporates a dule chamber system that will alow the user to open and close a value under brith the regulator opening it up to a second chamber witch houses a e-cig mini that turns on when you Inhale. With a hose connecting to the second chamber so that it stays equalized and dosent crushes the e-cig what's y'all's opinions

You are kidding RIGHT ?? IMHO If you can not go with out a smoke / E-cig for an entire dive, you should rethink diving . But then it is your life

And once agen I say that it was a joke between me and one of my instructors saying how no one els has made a set up like that and then I took that as a challenge and have drawn up designs go suck a system

I'll be watching for you on "Shark Tank".

Maybe Sesame Street would be a better place to start.
(Mebe sezame streat would b a bitter plac to start)

One of these thing is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...:facepalm:

OK, I will try and be nice... Sullivan5, A E-cig for diving is a very poor idea... As a young man of 16, You may not understand that spelling and grammar are one of the few things to judge people on the net... This (Scubaboard) place can get a little rough and is not for people of thin skin...

So, When typing a post use the spell check... Think before you post... Good luck in life and diving...

Jim....

PS: I should get brownie points from NETDOC now... After the a$$ chewing I got over telling the other guy to take up bowling...:shakehead:

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom