Atlanta/NGA Hydro Testing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kf4zht

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I need to get a cylinder hydro's but every shop that list prices in the area is at $50+ for a hydro+VIP. Called the local fire extinguisher shops and they want $40 but can't do the VIP. Somewhere around 75/575 as far north Jasper or down toward 285 is best.

Also trying to find the best shop for accessories and gear. I went to the Divers Supply on 41 and got looked at like I had 3 heads for asking about a 7' LP hose.

as far as gear, best to order unfortunately. Deep 6 will be up and running here in a few weeks and will be based in the Atlanta area, otherwise, best advice I have is to call Cave Adventurers for all of the accessories you need. They're relatively local at a few hours away and the closest local diving worth going to.

For Hydro I'm unfrotunately not aware of any good shops in the area. I still take mine up to Safe Air Systems on the east side of Charlotte. Check to see if there is a local Pye Barker in the area. Usually $25/tank for hydro with vip

Not sure how far in NGA you are but you might want to give Jocassee Dive shop a call. The owner is a tech deep diver and could possibly help you out. I just had my stage bottles Hydro/VIP/O2 cleaned and i think it was like $70 something each.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Divers Supply staff in Marietta are mostly new. Check out their web site. They even have regulator packages with a long and short hose. Ordered SS clamps, a DIN valve cover and SS swivel bolt snaps Tuesday and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Saturday). Also Dive GA is in Woodstock is worth a try. Don't about know hydro testing cost. If you find a good price let us know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom