TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't been on much lately. Just saw this and I'm absolutely crushed. I am so sorry to Peter and all the many other friends and family who loved Lynne.

I was shocked once I've heard the terrible news. Peter please accept my condolences.

I never knew her but you and your family have my sincerest condolences. May she rest in peace.

An awful loss for the world as a whole. What is the likelihood of a recovery? I am completely unfamiliar with the area. I know the search is officially off but I would hate to think that absolutely no one is searching.

I did not know her personally just from the board. As a member of a team of public safety divers I know how much it means to family to be able to lay a loved one to rest.
I hope for Peter and the rest of her family that they get answers as to what happened and that she is recovered and returnrd to them for a proper burial

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

Unfair. So damn unfair.
I cant think of any other way of putting it. I'm so sorry to hear about this.
I am truely, deeply, sorry for your loss Peter

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( Now is the time to be with your family and those who love you.

Shock and sorrow... Eternal rest, grant unto her, O LORD, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Sincerest condolences to the family and friends. What a loss for the diving community.

I cannot believe that she disappeared into the belly of the ocean! I am dumbstruck...

I was fortunate to dive with her several times. Whenever I posted questions on this board she wold always reply in a sensible and constructive manner.

I cannot even imagine what it would have been like for you Peter to surface hoping to find her safe and sound, and instead she was nowhere in sight...

My deepest condolences.

I never met her but I always enjoyed her posts here on SB. She gave me some great insights many times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom