Found GoPRo on Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he's not a member of the board
its4matt wasn't a member until he found the camera and came here looking for the diver who lost it.

Well, hope y'all can work it out and get the camera home.

Thanks for all your encouragement and wishes. Going thru the card I found the name of the dive shop the owner was using and got in touch. They identified the correct info for their client and its on its way back to her. From now on the first photo I take with my GoPro will be a business card with my contact info. It had broken off of the selfie stick. Another couple we dove with had a yellow floatation handle which carried their camera to the surface while we were at 80 feet, anyone find that one?

---------- Post added August 30th, 2015 at 11:14 AM ----------

Sorry but it wasn't a GP4.

Thanks for all your encouragement and wishes. Going thru the card I found the name of the dive shop the owner was using and got in touch. They identified the correct info for their client and its on its way back to her. From now on the first photo I take with my GoPro will be a business card with my contact info. It had broken off of the selfie stick. Another couple we dove with had a yellow floatation handle which carried their camera to the surface while we were at 80 feet, anyone find that one?
The business card is a great idea!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The business card is a great idea!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A few years ago my wife's camera she had lost on Colombia Reef found its way back to her because we had shot a photo of a "this camera belongs to" placard and left it as the first image on the memory card. The camera went from Cozumel to California and then to Austin via UPS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom