TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My thoughts and prayers go out for you Peter. Lynne was a positive influence on so very many divers and she'll never be forgotten. Many of us go back a long way around here.

My deepest condolences. What a shocking and inconceivable loss for everyone who was ever touched by her. RIP, Lynne.

I never met Lynne, but enjoyed reading her posts a great deal. Always beautifully composed, measured, thoughtful, insightful, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I hoped very much to bump her one day, hopefully in her beloved caves. My condolences to all those who loved her, especially her husband.

What a loss for the diving community, and what a legacy. I was fortunate to have met Lynne at DEMA and I will hold that memory of her. I will always have a profound respect for her both personally and professionally. She had a wonderful ability to share her knowledge here in a very accessible way, and I know that many people benefited from that. Sadness, thoughts, and prayers. I'm in a bit of shock so words are failing some but Peter, may you find some comfort in what you read here.

Eric

Peter, the world is a darker place today for all of us; an unfillable void has been left by Lynne's passing. Her influence on all divers, be it scared nervous newbies or veterans with questions or comments, her words have afffected and influenced us all. Difficult to type with tears in my eyes. What a mark she left in the Scuba world. And on me. My heartfelt condolences Peter.

Sincerest condolences, Peter. I never had the pleasure of meeting you or Lynne, but have always read her comments with interest. She was a wealth of knowledge, and always a pleasant and thoughtful presence here.

so sorry to hear such sad news..........Sincerest condolences to all her family, friends, and those who loved her.

This is absolutely the worst news I could imagine .

Lynne was such a fixture on scubaboard , I always enjoyed her perspective on diving

Peace Lynne , Peter
This is so sad

Back
Top Bottom