TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No problem. I'm at the gate

This is such sad news. I will miss her kind and gentle way of giving excellent information and advice. I wish I could have met her in person. We have lost a wonderful teacher. My heart breaks for Peter.

So sorry to hear about this. She will be missed by many. :(

She has left a wonderful legacy here in her words, stories, advice, and reason. Others new to diving and new to ScubaBoard will to continue to learn from her for years to come. What a powerful gift to leave behind. Peter and her loved ones must be very, very proud.

My prayers are with you!

I have not been on this board in years...three kids in 9 years, and my husband and I have not been active members of the dive community for some time. But the wonderful thing about this community is the connections we make, and Lynne was no exception. What a wonderful lady. I am devastated by this news, and I have absolutely no words. This is heartbreaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom